Saturday 9 May 2015

Tips For Coping With Exam Stress:


 Hello everyone (Its Ellie<3)

Today I thought i'd do a bit of a different post. Usually we stick to more beauty themed post but I think as it is coming up to 'exam period' this type of post could be really helpful to some people. 

TIP 1: This may seem really obvious but make sure you don't over do it.  Revising is very important but so is rest. When you are tired, revising won't help you because you don't take in the information. So it is important to make sure you get a good night sleep, don't stay up till 3am revising especially if you have an exam the next day because you won't be able to concentrate properly.

TIP 2: Following on from the first tip,  plan when you are going to revise! If you don't organise and allow time for revision you will most probably forget to revise and end up getting really worried about the up coming exam. If you have a diary/notebook write in when you're going to revise so you know not to arrange something at that time.

TIP 3: Find a revision technique that works for you, don't just revise the way you think 'you should'. If you find a technique that works for you then you will end up finding revision a lot easier and less of a chore. For me, the best kind of revision is reading and writing lots of notes. I also like to highlight things to make things stand out. 

TIP 4: I think its really relaxing to have some 'me time'. Everyday I think its really helpful to have at least an 1 hour to yourself so you can just watch some tv and rest. Personally, having an 1 hour to myself is really key, it helps me wind down and forget about any up coming exams..ect.

TIP 5: Have a hobby that you enjoy. Somewhere you can go to have fun with your friend or something you can do at home which interests you. I go to dancing and whenever I am there, I don't get stressed out about exam's or schoolwork. 

Thats all of my tips, let me know if they at all helped you, leave some of your tips for coping with exam stress in the comments if you have any! 

Bye x






No comments:

Post a Comment