Saturday 25 April 2015

Drugstore Must Haves:)

Hello everyone!
Its Jordan today, sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks, I have been reallly busy! So today I have got together 5 of my favourite products from the drugstore and I'm going to share them with you, hope you enjoy! 


My first must have is from Maybelline, and it's the Baby Skin primer in Cool Rose. I really love this primer, it keeps my makeup on a lot longer, and wakes your skin up! Also it comes out a pinky colour, which counteracts redness. They also have this primer in the original, which is clear and reduces pores and oilyness, and in warm apricot which stops you looking so tired. It is £7.99 which I don't think is that cheap for the small bottle you get, however it is amazing and a lot cheaper than Benefits Porefessional. http://www.superdrug.com/Maybelline/Maybelline-Babyskin-Fatigue-Blur-Cream-01-Rose/p/252902 


Next is a foundation which I adore, Rimmel Match Perfection. One of the reasons this foundation is so good is because you can really build up the coverage without it looking at all cakey, you can go high coverage with a few pumps, or low with one pump! It also comes in a wide variety of colours and really lasts all day. Its only £6.99 and I think you get quite a lot of product. I would really reccomend this foundation! http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Rimmel-Match-Perfection-Foundation-Ivory-100/p/541564 


My third product is this gorgeous blusher from Bourjois and its in the shade Lilac Rose, 33. This comes out as a dark pink, with gold shimmer running through it and I love it! The packaging is so pretty, and its great for travelling because it has mirror and a little brush. Its a bit more expensive becuase its from Bourjois, at £7.99, but its definitely worth it!http://www.superdrug.com/Bourjois/Bourjois-Little-Round-Pot-Blusher-Lilas-D%27Or-33/p/527630

 

My next product is from Maybelline, and its their Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold. This is a gel cream eyeshadow, and the colour is beautiful! This one is a very shimmery pink colour, but they have loads of other shades including On And On Bronze which I really want! These last all day long with fading or creasing, which is so good. They are really afforfable too, only £4.99! (Couldnt find them on the website but they are definitely in superdrug!)

 
My last must have is the Revlon Lip Butters, mine is in the shade Candy Apple. These are so nice, they are very pigmented but really hyrdating and glossy at the same time! Basically everything you want in a lip product! They also smell really good. They are £7.99, which I think is good for the quality of them! http://www.superdrug.com/Revlon/Revlon-Colorburst-Lip-Butter-Candy-Apple-35/p/409559

So thats it for this week, I really hope you liked it! Make sure you are subscribed to mine and Ellies YouTube channel, we upload every Wednesday and Sunday:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCquzWQUjivSj1ssEWDh_xRg/videos
Thank you for reading, see you next week!xx



 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment