Saturday 5 September 2015

Tanya Burr Cosmetics (aka perfection)

Hello Everyone!

It has been a while since our last post and to be honest, we have no excuse. However we have decided to have a break/stop doing youtube and to really focus on our blog. We are just to busy at the moment with dancing, year 11 school work and spending time with family to do both!
Anyway, today I'm going to be talking about tanya burrs new range! Im delighted she decided to update her packaging and to add new products as her range looks so much more professional now!
I adore Tanya burr, she is 100% in my top three favourite youtuber's however I actually do love her products as well, they are really good, I'm not just saying it because I love her! (but her being one of my faves does add to my love haha)



The first product I have from her range is her eyeshadow palette in 'hollywood'. Which is a golden themed palette, it is very versatile as you can use it for a natural pretty look or a more brown smokey eye. These are eyeshadows are so pigmented, I dare to say, better than MAC. This palette is so affordable yet the shades are so easy to wear and buttery. I don't think I will ever get other drugstore eyeshadows.

Tanya burr eyeshadow pallete: hollywood

When I use this palette (all the time) I like to put gold coin all over the lid, which is a light gold/champagne colour. This colour is very neutral, I then use bookworm, which is a dark brown, in my crease. I then pack enchantment into the centre of my eyelid, this shade just adds the most gorgeous gold glitter, however it does add some warmth to the look aswell. Finally I use the highlight shade nude delight below my brow bone just to perfect the look. Let me know in the comments what you think of this palette and how you use it!

Tanya burr lipgloss: I found nemo
The next product I have is a lipgloss in 'I found nemo' (not at all influenced by Zoe's tutorial...). As you can see by the swatch, this lipgloss is the most opaque coral. I am yet to find any lip glosses better than these! The pigmentation is just ridiculous ( in a good way might I add). The lip glosses themselves aren't at all sticky, they are moisturising and add a beautiful glossy effect. I couldn't rate them more! The only thing that slightly irritates me is that Tanya changed the scent. NOOOO, I loved the old sent, it smelt like strawberries and cream, however the new watermelon scent isn't unbearable so its all good haha.

Tanya burr nail polish: fairy godmother
This is my final product from Tanyas new collection, and its one of her nail polishes. Amazing eyeshadow palette, beautiful lipgloss, surely she couldn't get a nail polish perfect too? Yes,yes she did. 1 coat of this and you have an opaque pastel lilac/blue. 2 coats isn't a must but I like to do 2 just to make sure. Thats all I can say about a nail polish really, the staying power is also very good, at least 4 days without chipping!


So that is everything, I think. I think that was a long one but at least it will make up for the weeks we have missed. I hope you had an amazing summer and I shall see you soon!

Ellie xxx

ps, how cute are the names of these products omg Tanya is just too cute,ok I'm done now, byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment