Saturday 4 April 2015

Face Of The Day!

Hello everyone!

Its Ellie! Today I'm writing about a makeup look that I have been loving, the products are a mixture of drugstore and high end. Im not going to talk about every products only the ones that I think bring the whole look together.
I really hope you enjoy this post :)

All products used on my face- benefit peek a bright eye loreal brow artist, rimmel stay matte, collection concealer,
mac studio fix fluid,  benefit roller lash, nars orgasm blusher, mac politely pink lipstick,soap and glory solar powder

All of these products together gave me a flawless finish and didn't go cakey throughout the day. Mac studio fix foundation is a really good coverage. It was my first time trying the collection concealer (£3.99!!!) and I thought it was amazing. It doesn't quite out do my beloved rimmel wake me up but it was really easy to blend and I think it gave a decent coverage. Rimmel stay matte is a powder that I always go on about because when you want a matte finish that won't need a top up, stay matte is the one! The loreal brow pencil isn't anything special but for me it does the job and fixes my brows! And finally i used mac politely pink lipstick because this colour is just stunning. Perfect for any skin tone in my opinion.

     
Benefit peek a bright eye.

This benefit palette is just perfect for a everyday easy wear look. It really does make your eyes stand out and look awake. It also comes with a small booklet that tells you each step and how to use each eyeshadow so its also great for people just starting out with makeup.




Soap and glory solar powder
This bronzer is just insane. I honestly adore it! It is defiantly one of those products that I will always have a back up for. I used to find bronzer really challenging, especially with my pale skin, I could never find the right tone for me. But solar powder is great, and I know many bloggers and you tubers rave about this product!



Nars blusher- orgasm
This blusher was 100% a splurge but it was well worth the price! (£23) It is so pigmented and shimmery. I just love it so much, if you pass a Nars counter, please just go and swatch it because you will love it!



Thats the end of the post, I really hope you enjoyed it! Leave a comment if you did and let me know if you use any of these products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment