Saturday 28 March 2015

My Top 5 Pinky Nude Lip Products!

Hello everyone!                        
It's Jordan again today, and I just wanted to say I'm so sorry that neither of us have posted in a while, we have both been really busy with school, dancing and YouTube! But this post is going to be my top five pinky nude lipsticks at the moment:)    


My first lipstick is this Loreal Collection Prive in the shade Juliannas Nude. First of all I think the packaging is so gorgeous and looks very high end! The lipstick looks quite dark in the packaging, however as you can see from the swatch, its the most beautiful pink, with a really subtle shine. If ou don't like lipsticks that are too glittery, but don't want a matte, then I think this would be perfect for you! It's not at all drying, and for the inexpensive price of £6.99 I think it's definitely worth it:)
 
 
 
My second favourite lip product is the Maybelline Colour Sensational in the shade 832 Kiss Pearl. The first thing I love about this lipstick is the name, it's so cute! It comes out as a very shimmery light pink, so the complete opposite to the last one. I love wearing this if I have quite matte, neutral face and eye makeup becuase I think it really adds a lot of girliness to the look. It is very pigmented which I love, I need to invest in some more Maybelline lipsticks! Also it's only £6.99, so very affordable.
 
         
 
My third lip product is from Benefit and it is the Posie Balm. This a very moisturising, tinted lip balm. Now the packaging of this has to be one of my favourite EVER! It doesn't show how gorgeous it is on camera, but next time you see a Benefit counter make sure you go and look at it and comment how amazing it is! You can't really see the swatch becuase it is so sheer, but I wanted to include it becuase I honestly love it, it leaves a lovely moisturised feel on the lips, and has a light pink/coral colour. It is more pricey than the other two, at £14.50, but it's so amazing I think it's worth it! 
 
         
 
Next is my MAC lipstick in the shade Peach Blossom, which is a Cremesheen finish. This is definitely more of nude than a pink, but I think the colour is gorgeous! Its very pigmented, and what I love about the cremesheen finishes is that they are so moisturising and creamy. Also MAC lipsticks smell amazing, like vanilla! This is a very easy colour to wear, you just can't go wrong with it! Again it's a bit more pricey, at £15.50, but MAC products are so good!
 
         
 
My final favourite is a Tayna Burr lipgloss in the shade Aurora. It's the most beautiful pink that comes out quite light, and extremly pigmented! These lipglosses are my favourite ones I have tried becuase they are so creamy and not sticky at all. They also all smell incredible, it's like strawberries and cream, which makes them even more amazing! They are also super affordable for how good they are, £6.99. I love Tanya Burr as a YouTuber too, so thats an added bonus:)
    
So I think that was a quite a long post, whoops! Hope you enjoyed reading, make sure you come back next week as we are hoping to post a lot more:)
Byee!x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment