Sunday 4 January 2015

My Favourite Eyeshadow!

 

Hi everyone!  

So today it's actually Jordan and this is my first blog post! I'm really sorry I haven't posted on here before today, I don't really know why I haven't! I think it's because I always forget.. Woops! But today I have a short post about my favourite eyeshadow at the moment, hope you like it:)
 
This is it! Its the MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in the shade 'Chilled On Ice'. Its a cream eyeshadow so its easy to apply and blend, and so quick! What I love about it is that it looks so shimmery on your eyes, and makes it look like you have put tons of effort into your eyeshadow, when really  it only took a couple of minutes! By the way sorry for the window reflection in the pictures- I had to take the photos on my windowsill as its the only place in my house with good lighting!
 
As you can seee from the photo, the eyeshadow is a pinky gold colour, but when its on your eys I would say it comes out more gold than pink, with a lot of shimmer. I love it becuse it really catches the light, even in winter! The feeling of it on your eyes is lovely- its smooth and never goes cakey or bitty, which is incredible. Also it really is longwear, it lasts all day without needing to touch it up, which is great if you are on the go and dont have time to bother about your eyeshadow! 
 
Heres a little swatch for you all so you can really see how it comes out:)
 
This product is more expensive than the average cream eyeshadow, but I think its so worth it because the quality is amazing! MAC also have some more shades of these paint pots and I will leave a link to them:
 
However if you dont want to spend that much then Bourjos and Maybelline have some great ones too:
 
 
I really hope you liked this post, thanks so much for reading it! Sorry if it was rubbish as it was my first post, but hopefully I will improve:)
 
Byee!x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment