Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Years Resolutions!

      Hello Everyone!

Firsts things first,(I'm the realist sorry had to be done ) I hope you all had an amazing Christmas.  Secondly,sorry for not posting in a while...I know, i know no excuses but seriously we've been really busy with our youtube channel plus you know... Christmas holidays and stuff!
But anyway without promising any thing we will now TRY (haha) our best to post once a week. Today its me, Ellie, writing this post so I hope you like it.

I know a lot of people say 'this year I'm going to....' and then kinda gives up a couple of weeks/months into the year however this year I really wanted to make a resolution and stick to it. I  wanted it to be something that i'd really enjoy, I was considering a diary but I know I wouldn't write in it everyday and then give up! After watching Lily Pebbles December favourites and seeing her scrapbook I was inspired to get a scrapbook and start one for the whole of 2015. So I went to hobby craft and bought a scrapbook, a floral paper pad with Cath Kidston inspired paper and stickers. ( pictures will be at the end of the post) Every week I'm going to try and stick in at least one photo, if not more. I just think it would be lovely to have every week logged into a book of pictures to look back on at the end of the year to remind you of special occasions and simple little things that happened that year.

Personally I think its a really personal and creative thing to do because you make it the way you like it.


Let me know your resolutions in the comments, i would love to hear them!


The ScrapBook

The Floral Paper Pad



The Stickers!


    All opinions are my own
     Ellie x



No comments:

Post a Comment