Saturday 18 October 2014

Baby skin vs Porefessional

Hello everyone,

Today I'm doing a review on two primers, maybelline's baby skin and benefits professional.

Baby skin is the drugstore version of the professional but i think they are both good and fairly reasonably priced a little amount takes you a long way!


Baby skin: This primer is very good and I have heard many mixed reviews but I think its good for everyday use, but I defiantly would not apply it all over my face. I like to apply to around my nose as thats where I find I'm to most likely to have pores. (oily t-zone) I also feel that this primer makes my skin feel so soft and 'velvety'.  However it doesn't particularly make my make up last of much longer.


Porefessional: This product is really amazing, it makes your skin feel amazing and actually makes my make up last for so much longer than it would without. The smallest amount really goes such a long way! I couldn't fault this product, except for the fact that its abit pricey compared to maybelline so I tend not to use it everyday. ( But I suppose you do get more product!)

I really hoped this gave you some kind of better understanding of these primers haha.
And maybe an idea of which one you should buy!

Ellie' x


No comments:

Post a Comment