Saturday 4 October 2014

Naked 3 Palette.

Hello Everyone!


Now, Im SURE you have heard of urban decays naked 3 palette, but if you haven't then you are about to witness its glory. The colours are a selection of matte to shimmer, rose golds to golds.. the list of perfection goes on.
Yes, its abit pricey but you get a mixture of high quality pigmented eyeshadows, I just think its so perfect and worth every penny. (It sounds like this is sponsored haha, we wish...)

..

oh I'm speechless just looking at it..(or type less) haha see what i did there...( ok
just me who finds that funny)

oh have i made you want it yet, no?
Heres another one:



so as you can see, this palette is gorgeous, my favourite colour is probably dust, it is just a lovely rose gold! Also this palette is great for every season, because you can stick to light colours or dark smokey colours!


I would recommend this to anyone..
All opinions on this were my own!

Will be posting again very soon, comment down below what you would like to see
next!

Ellie'x


5 comments:

  1. Amazing! makes me want to buy one!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you should! go buy it xxx

      Delete
    2. ive already got it!!��������

      Delete
  2. Those photos are gorgeous Ellie! Great review!
    Daisy x

    ReplyDelete