Sunday 28 September 2014

Mac Lipsticks

Hello everyone!



So I thought I would do a post about my mac lipsticks. I only have a couple but the ones I have I absolutely love! I will leave a link to all these lipsticks at the bottom of this post!


The first one is Pink Pearl Pop!
(my first ever mac lipstick!)

pink pearl pop.

As you can see, this lipstick is the most gorgeous pink. It last for ages and I personally think it is defiantly worth the money.
I had been looking for a pink lipstick for ages and I don't know if anyone else has the same trouble but I just couldn't find the 'perfect pink', until I saw this! I thought it was lovely (and it is!). Its bright but not over the top so if you are looking for a creamy pink lipstick then I really recommend this. 

Ironically, the next mac lipstick is the second one I bought...

politely pink

This lipstick is just a perfect nude. It is so easy to apply and just looks really natural. So if you want something that stands out I wouldn't advice you to get this one, but defiantly if you are looking for something abit less obvious.

This next lipstick is perfect for autumn/winter!
russian red

This lipstick is gorgeous. The best red I could find and if you are feeling brave, it is just such a stunning colour to wear!
I personally love it and you can tone it down a little bit by blending with a brush or you can just go full on any put it all over your lips!


I hope this post has help you chose your perfect mac lipstick!
Ellie x





No comments:

Post a Comment