Saturday 11 October 2014

A Lovely Autumn Scent

Hello Everyone!

So today I thought i'd tell you about a scent that I have been loving. I just think it is perfect for all year, especially autumn. 
I have been using it lots and if I have a pamper evening I use the matching body lotion and body wash. 
The spray is,
Victoria secrets amber romance:

see even the packaging is all autumny! (if thats a word...haha)

It smells divine,  its abit fruity but not overpowering. I personally find that it lasts ages compared to some sprays! And yes, I do know its hard to get in England but if you have a chance to go into a Victoria secret then smell this because its lovely!
I honestly recommend getting this because this is only the small bottle and its lasting forever!

This was actually a present so a big thank you to my lovely friend who got it for me!( i don't know if they want their name mentioned or not!)

Will be posting again next saturday,
so comment what you would like to see next!

Ellie'x



No comments:

Post a Comment